Renewing with small steps
You need: paint, cotton towel and lacquer.
- First, clean old paint on furniture. Pay heed not to harm wood part of furniture.
- Clean the surface from the dust with the towel.
- Paint and it is the most pleasant part of the work. Paint your furniture for one layer. After it dries, clean the furniture with the towel again.
- Paint last layer with brush. Try to use qualitative materials for not leaving the track of brush.
- After it dries, smooth it cleaning at the end, you can use the lacquer further.